WELCOME TO MY PAGE!!!!

SO, THIS IS WHAT WE CALL LIFE!!

Monday, September 20, 2010

from da bottom

well..
life is quite complicated sometimes..
but if u can get thru wit u, u can simply handle all da probs dat u face...
dun ever think u in a big prob...
dun think bout da probs,
just think bout how 2 solve it...
i always do it b4...
think bout all da probs dat i face...
but wut i get???
nothing...
sometimes new probs comes...
owh...
how can i handle it???
my solution is simple as s&*(^
ignored it...or else just do other things...
such as walk around da shopping complex...
wasting my time...
how arrogant am i b4...
having a probs,yet still act like i'm a perfect one...
good actor???mayb...
but dat i am b4...
insyaAllah n hopefully i can change my attitude...
slowly but constant...
like wut i am doing now...
do solve da probs in proper way...
do think b4 making an action...
wit it, alhamdulillah my life be as smooth as i hope...
comes together wit my support n doa from my parents...
now im realize dat i need 2 b strong...
2 face all da challenges...
2 make my family happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment